Wednesday, July 1, 2009

For Daddy

Andy hates it when I dress the boys alike...and I like to bug Andy because that is what wives do best. I would say my child/dressing philosophy if a person can have one is to try to dress the kids in similar styles that look good together while not actually matching. I enjoy subtly torturing my husband by dressing the boys in shirts that both say something about about Dads, or Mom's or Trucks. I especially enjoy doing this on days when I work because I know that he won't realize what I have done until I am sitting happily behind my desk at work smiling to myself, picturing the moment when the realization of what I have done strikes him. I see him in my minds eye groaning and pumping his fist in the air...perhaps he even mutters..."devil woman..." My job is done.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: