Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Projects

Blogs I'm told are for crafty home maker things.
I have just completed just such a thing so I must share:
Up until last week when I found this old yellow dresser at a garage sale ($5) we were still trying to cram all the boys clothes into the two drawer in their changing table. Linus and my sister helped strip off the old paint and I was able to use left over paint from when I painted the nursery for Linus three years to complete the project.


The final result. The only thing I ended up having to pay for was new drawer pulls...which were $5. It made me sad to pay as much for them as I did for the entire dresser but sacrifices must be made.
I like the way it turned out, but I wasn't originally planning to put it against this blue wall. I think I might repaint a couple of the drawers green and red, but that I will save for another day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: