Friday, July 10, 2009

Here's Some Advice For Ya


I am often at a loss as to what to write about in my
blog. When I first started blogging I was hoping to create a nostalgic sentimental little narrative. Unfortunately, as I look back on my posts I am afraid that my voice is much more sarcastic than sentimental. I confess that I enjoy laughing at
life's little ironies. I would love to be more disciplined, and more interesting and therefore be able to blog every day(okay let's be realistic: every other day) but this would involve coming up with some regular topics of interest to my faithful followers or at the very least entertaining...and let me tell you my Mom and sister are difficult to please!

I was pondering these difficult questions when it hit me! I will use my blog to pass on all the useful and not so useful tidbits of advice I have been handed down over the years or gleaned from my extensive reading a research. I will become the John Tesh of the blogging world (please infer grandiose tone). I will badger the blogging world on everything from parenting to garden planting!

The only thing that remains to be done is to come up with a catchy title for my admonitions. Any Suggestions? Here are just a few of the possibilities that I have been kicking around:

Suggestions for Saturdays

Two Cents Tuesdays

Free Advice Fridays

Give Me My Business Mondays

Tips for Tuesdays

What to do Wednesdays


Cast your votes, or speak your piece and I may or may not take your advice
;)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

the doctor is real in...
you should get it, seeing as you have a lucy and a linus.