Thursday, July 2, 2009

Poor Old Lu'

Every summer, I get the idea that our dear old dog Lucy would be so much more comfortable if she didn't have quite so much hair. Last summer I thought that I could speed up the hair cut process by just taking a little of the length off with scissors before actually shaving her. As you can see-bad idea! I wasn't careful, and so many of my snips were WAY too short. At first she looked like a golf ball, and then, I ended up having to shave her with a number 2 razor. She looked pretty silly. On the positive side we did have not have to deal with dog hair all summer. This year things are going to be different. I have perfected my dog shaving skills. She is going to look fabulous...nope none of the other dogs will be laughing at her this year at the 4th of July Pet Parade!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: