Saturday, March 21, 2009

Extreme Couch Make Over



Before....
After....
Wallah! Our "new" updated look!

My wonderful mother in law came to stay with me and the boys while Andy was in Mexico with the Youth Group. I was feeling kind of blah about my decorating "style" or lack there of, so Cecelia offered to help me cover my pillows as an early birthday gift! I use the term "help" very loosely because pretty much all I did was accompany her to the fabric store to pick out the new fabric. I LOVE the way that it turned out! Before I felt like I was sort of stuck with muted, girlie, country tones, which had become more problematic as our household demographics have shifted decidedly more towards the male side. But Now! Now! I am going to add some black, and other more modern touches...heck I might even go crazy and paint some furniture. Watch Out!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: