Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chuckles


Happy Birthday Chuck!
Chuck Norris turned 69 today!

The other morning Linus and Owen were rolling around together on the floor while I was attempting to clean up after breakfast. I turned around just in time to catch Linus giving Owen a sound kick...

"Linus," I interjected sternly " We do NOT kick brothers!"

"Chuck Norris kicks!" Linus retorted...

After I supressed my laughter I informed Linus that Chuck Norris only kicks the bad guys.

Where does a three year old come up with this stuff? No doubt from his father, who's proudest moment came when Linus came out of our den carrying a DVD a couple months ago to inform us that it was Chuck Norris on the cover.

A Few Chuck Norris Birthday FACTS:

When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side

Little known medical fact: Chuck Norris invented the Cesarean section when he

roundhouse-kicked his way out of his mother's womb.


Chuck Norris doesn't bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.

Chuck Norris doesn't look both ways before he crosses the street... he just roundhouses any cars that get too close.


1 comment:

Dan and Aimee said...

Oh WoW! I'm pretty sure that Linus is now Dan's hero! Dan is a huge Chuck fan too!