Friday, March 6, 2009

Did that come out of my mouth?

Last week I took the boys to the Library. As I ducked my head into the car to remove Owen from his car seat I noticed Linus across the car. The boy had plucked a crusty booger from his nose, put it in his mouth, fished it back out and was now sizing it up on the tip of his pointer finger. It apparently met the inspection criteria because it was promptly deposited onto his awaiting tongue only to be rejected once again. I cringed but there wasn't much I could do about he situation my arms full of books and babies and not a tissue in sight.
"Linus!" I cried in exasperation..." STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR BOOGER! EAT IT OR WIPE IT ON YOUR SEAT!" With that I fled the car so that I wouldn't have to witness his decision.

1 comment:

A little of this, a little of that said...

Thank you for posting this interaction. Please post more. I need to have a good laugh more often. :)