Purscelley People
Both the pointless and the pertinent
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Hmmmm...
I don't think that is your father? Whenever we go shopping Linus inevitably runs up to
manikins
(heads optional) and tries to hold their hands. Andy caught it on his phone this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sara Plain and Tall
I don't know much about anything but I'll tell you what I think about something.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Ostrander Four
The Nielsen Family
The Lute Family Blog
Am I There, Yet?
Tuff Thoughts by Tuffpants
Us and two dogs
The Kirkpatrick Family
Thrifty Northwest Mom
A Year in The 'Stan
The Walker Clan
Finding Everyday Grace
Dwight Schrute's Schrute-Space
Wander Life
The LPM Blog
Double Venti Latte
Towheads
Ewert's
Lola & More
Mount Family Blog
Blog Archive
►
2009
(56)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(58)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(10)
Pumpkin Party
Colors of Fall
Costume Dodge Ball
Hmmmm...
Linus and the Great Pumpkin
Andy's Super Pseudo Sophisticated Surprise Party
Linus Quote of the Day:"I want more booties!"Andy ...
Uncertain Beginnings
Aquarium of the Pacific
Fish My Wish
►
May
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment