Purscelley People
Both the pointless and the pertinent
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Our Big Fat White Trash Thanksgiving
This year Andy decided to deep fry our turkey, and it turned out pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sara Plain and Tall
I don't know much about anything but I'll tell you what I think about something.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Ostrander Four
The Nielsen Family
The Lute Family Blog
Am I There, Yet?
Tuff Thoughts by Tuffpants
Us and two dogs
The Kirkpatrick Family
Thrifty Northwest Mom
A Year in The 'Stan
The Walker Clan
Finding Everyday Grace
Dwight Schrute's Schrute-Space
Wander Life
The LPM Blog
Double Venti Latte
Towheads
Ewert's
Lola & More
Mount Family Blog
Blog Archive
►
2009
(56)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(58)
►
December
(21)
▼
November
(12)
A Glimpse of the Future
Our Big Fat White Trash Thanksgiving
Just Another Monday
Our Family
These Two Brothers
Portland Trip: Our Accomodations
Things I Never Thought I Would Hear Myself Say...
Cousins: old and new
Mall Tourists
An Apple a Day...
Ready to Ride
Voting Is Serious Business
►
October
(10)
►
May
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment